If you are unsure of what to order, or want to understand more about radon dosimetry, call us at 018-56 88 00 or write to us. More information on how radon dosimetry differs from regular radon measurement can also be found here.
The following is included in the dosimetry service
- Duotrak® radon detector for dosimeter with holder
- The measurement method is accredited according to ISO 17025
- Analysis and measurement report with the following information:
- Dosimeter number
- Name and type of employment on the employee’s dosimeter
- Exposure period
- Radon exposure per person is expressed in kBqh/m3 for the current period and accumulated. On request, the exposure can also be expressed in WLM and mSv.
- Hours worked during the period
- Information about the employees, detector placement for background analysis, and working hours are supplied in an Excel sheet obtained from Radonova
- Telephone support if you need help