This is how you calculate the number of required radon detectors
- In all rooms where staff stay more than 4 hours a day, at least one radon detector is placed
- If staff move between 2 or more rooms and are in these together for more than 4 hours per day, all rooms should be measured
- Underground rooms where staff stay more than 50 hours per year should be measured
- For larger premises, a radon detector per 150 m² is placed on the ground floor and a radon detector per 250 m² on the other floors
These instructions are based on IRMA’s measurement method for calculating the number of radon detectors at workplaces.
The price includes:
- 1 x Rapidos® detector in a sealed bag
- Clear instructions for use which show where the detectors should be located
- A secure online account with login details for recording start and finish dates
- Online analysis and measurement report from our accredited laboratory within 1-2 weeks after the laboratory has received the detectors
- If the measurement has been performed correctly according to instructions, an average annual value for the short-term measurement of radon content for the individual measurement points
- Telephone support if you require help
When ordering more than 200 detectors, please request a quotation.
Do you have any questions about rapid radon measurement in workplaces, public premises or schools?
You can always contact us e-mail or phone.
There are no reviews yet.